This Christmas Song Quiz is something I pull up each year and you may have seen it on the blog before.
It’s a game I found many, many years ago and played with my family. Each picture represents a different Christmas song. Some of them are a bit tricky, and some refer to the commonly accepted title for the song, and not technically what the song is actually called. If the graphic is small, you can view a slightly larger graphic here. Share with your friends and family. Everyone I’ve ever shared this with has always had a good time with it. Good Luck!
The answers are below. But once you see an answer you can’t un-see, so try to guess them all first.
Are you sure?
1. Jingle Bells
2. Walking in a Winter Wonderland
3. Santa Claus is Coming to Town
4. Joy to the World
5. Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer
6. O Come all ye Faithful
7. I’m dreaming of White Christmas/White Christmas
8. Oh Christmas Tree
9. What Child is This?
10. We Three Kings
11. Deck the Halls
12. I Saw Three Ships (Come Sailing In)
13. O Holy Night
14. Noel/The First Noel
15. Away in a Manger
16. The Twelve Days of Christmas
17. I Saw Mommy Kissing Santa Claus
18. All I want for Christmas is My Two Front Teeth
19. Chestnuts Roasting on an Open Fire (Better known as “The Christmas Song,”)
20. It Came Upon a Midnight Clear
21. Let it Snow, Let it Snow, Let it Snow
22. Silent Night
23. O Little Town of Bethlehem
24. Silver Bells
#18 is a tough one and admittedly a bit of a stretch. That tool at top, is an Awl, I’m assuming the second is a wishbone and wish = want, and the saw is missing the first two, “teeth.”… “Awl I want for Christmas…” Kudos if you got it.